300 East 39th StreetKansas City, MO. 64111 Lower level 2 - (913) 940-8633

ExhaleKC – breathe out your best you!

WHAT IS EXHALE?

Our VISION: To promote optimal wellness through movement.

 

Our Mission: At ExhaleKC, we encourage our clients to continuously strive for overall wellness. Our experienced team, led by Eleanor Lisbon MD, MPH, knows that physical, emotional, spiritual and environmental health all contribute to how a person feels, By providing low impact and high impact movement classes, we encourage our clients to “breathe out your best you”.

 

Our founder: Dr. Lisbon has been a family physician in the Metropolitan Kansas City area for over 20 years. She was in private practice for 7 years, Family Medicine faculty at KUMC for 10 years and currently serves as a Global Medical Officer for Oncology trials at Quintiles.

 

Dr. Lisbon fully understands the importance of movement and proper nutrition. She encourages ExhaleKC clients to adhere to the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, exercise regularly, eat a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables and try to pray or meditate daily. For the other 20% (the rest of the time) when people are traveling, during the holidays, etc., it may be harder to stick to a routine. If that is the case, don’t stress about the 20%, just get back on schedule asap!

 

Dr. Lisbon and her team are excited to work with you on your journey to better health. As a as a wife, physician, and mother of three, she knows that finding a balance is not always easy. That is why she founded Exhale in 2015. After years of giving advice, she decided to take her own advice. She keeps fast food to a minimum, drinks more water, and is committed to exercise.
Dr. Lisbon’s passion is to share her sense of wellbeing with others. ExhaleKC is a welcoming space and we are excited to see our members increase their energy, flexibility and strength while maximizing their potential for fitness.

ExhaleKC is now open!

 

Like us on FaceBook

facebook-logo-transparent

See What We Are Up To
September 24, 2017 ExhaleKC has moved to Plexpod Westport Commons!

On September 25, 2017, ExhaleKC will move all of its programming to Plexpod Westport Commons, 300 East 39th Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Class offerings include low impact and high impact classes. ExhaleKC's low impact offerings are: Tai Chi for Wellness-- taught by Master Huixian Chen,  and...

September 6, 2017 Exhale is moving to midtown KC!

In mid-September, ExhaleKC will open its doors at Plexpod in Westport Commons! Our trainers ar...

June 22, 2017 Exhale in China!

From June 8-18, 2017 we were immersed in Chinese culture and learned more Chen style Tai Chi! We...

March 5, 2017 Focus on Trainers

Exhale would not exist without our trainers! We offer everything from low impact Tai Chi to HI...

PROGRAMS
Barre with Nancy

Barre with Nancy is a total body workout that focuses on strengthening the core (abdominal muscle...

Pilates

Pilates improves flexibility, builds strength and develops control and endurance in the entire bo...

MIXXEDFIT

MIXXEDFIT is "a people based inspired dance fitness program that is a perfect mix of explosive da...

OUR LOCATION

ExhaleKC Boutique Fitness Studio

  • (913) 940-8633

  • 300 East 39th Street Kansas City, Missouri 64111

Get Directions